$628.32 – $706.86 ex. GST
Sense IoT wireless control units contain two separate relay switches allowing for individual control through the Sense IoT online sensors portal. The control unit relays can be switched on/ off manually through the software or automatically by any wireless sensor notification assigned to a single sensor or group of sensors when a specified condition is detected.Sense IoT sensors offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 350 meters through walls (12-14 walls typical). Using Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) also allows Sense IoT sensors to have better interference immunity from other wireless devices. Superior power management provides Sense IoT sensors with almost twice the battery life of standard wireless sensors.
Principles of OperationThe Sense IoT control unit has two separate relays that can be toggled on/off at will by either: (a) the Sense IoT portal; (b) any device that triggers a notification on the same network. Four LED indicators let the user know if the device is powered on, communicating with the online system and the status of each relay. The user can manually turn a relay on or off through the Sense IoT software. Manual changes are either: (a) temporary based on a set duration (ex. activate the relay for 10 minutes then return to the default state); (b) perpetuated indefinitely until overridden. Each of the units two relays can also be controlled automatically by any wireless sensor or group of sensors. Automatic relay switching can be triggered by setting the control parameters in a sensor notification from the system. The user can set the default state of each relay to on or off and user defined messages from sensors will cause the relay unit to switch to the non-default state. The relay switches back to its default state when the condition is no longer met. Example Use: If a water sensor detects water at a certain level in a sump pit, the relay will switch ON, activating the pump. When water is no longer detected, the relay will switch OFF, deactivating the pump motor.
Leading Enterprise Grade "Internet of Things" Solutions
- Coin cell sensors typically last 3+ years.
- AA and Industrial sensors typically last up to 12+ years.
What's in the box
- Wireless Control Unit
- High Gain Antenna
- AC Power Supply
- Automated Systems
- Sprinkler Systems
- Sump and Water Pumps
- Many additional applications
Motion Detection Sensor Specifications
- Product Code: MNO2-9-CTL-30
- Input Power: 5.5 VDC @ 900 mA
- Antenna: Connector: SMA | Gain (dBi): 3.0
- Enclosure Material: ABS Plastic UL94V-0 flame rating
- Dimension: 139.7 x 85.2 x 31.7 mm
- Weight: 226.7 g
- Battery Type: 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- Dimension: 111.1mm x 62.7mm x 28.5mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 – 3.8V (2 x AA 1.5V Batteries or Optional Power Supply
- Battery Life: At 1 hour heart-beating setting, included AA batteries will typically last 6-8 Years.
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Alkaline: -18ºC to +55ºC
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Lithium: -40ºC to +60ºC
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature: +10ºC to +50ºC
- Enclosure Material: ABS
433 MHz Specification
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz Operating Frequency
- Certifications: CE Certified. Tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.
- Device Range: Devices range up to 350m non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
- Security: Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)