$455.17 ex. GST
The Sense IoT thermostat is designed specifically for remote configuration and energy savings. It features an integrated motion sensor to auto detect if an area or room is occupied and can be set to enter an energy saving state when not needed. The thermostat will allow you to set a maximum and minimum temperature range for both occupied and non-occupied states. The system will auto adjust comfort levels when personnel arrive and automatically return to normal when they leave. It is also a perfect solution for public buildings such as corporate facilities or schools and churches as there are no physical buttons on the device. This prevents random adjustments by unauthorized people.Sense IoT sensors offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 350 meters through walls (12-14 walls typical). Using Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) also allows Sense IoT sensors to have better interference immunity from other wireless devices. Superior power management provides Sense IoT sensors with almost twice the battery life of standard wireless sensors.
- Allows for remote setting and monitoring of HVAC systems
- Detects motion for occupied/non-occupied status
- Prevents unauthorized adjustments or tampering
- Configuration lockout jumper prevents changes at the hardware level
- Full functionality and startup without a gateway (gateway is required for configuration changes and to monitor the device in the Sense IoT system)
Leading Enterprise Grade "Internet of Things" Solutions
- Coin cell sensors typically last 3+ years.
- AA and Industrial sensors typically last up to 12+ years.
What's in the box
- Remote building
- Office building
- Schools and churches
- Sports and concert venues
- Many additional applications
Water Detection Rope Sensor Specifications
- Product Code: MNO2-9-TH-ST
- Accuracy: ± 3% under normal conditions (10% - 90% RH)
- RH Operating Range: 0 - 100% RH
- RH Response Time: 8 secs (tau 63%)
- Dimension: 139.7 x 85.2 x 31.7 mm °C to 60°C
- Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 99%
- Mean Time to Failure: >= 3 Years
- Battery Type: 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- Dimension: 111.1mm x 62.7mm x 28.5mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 – 3.8V (2 x AA 1.5V Batteries or Optional Power Supply
- Battery Life: At 1 hour heart-beating setting, included AA batteries will typically last 6-8 Years.
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Alkaline: -18ºC to +55ºC
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Lithium: -40ºC to +60ºC
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature: +10ºC to +50ºC
- Enclosure Material: ABS
433 MHz Specification
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz Operating Frequency
- Certifications: CE Certified. Tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.
- Device Range: Devices range up to 350m non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
- Security: Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)