$163.20 – $999.60 ex. GST
Sense IoT wireless temperature sensors use a thermistor to accurately measure temperatures. These sensors are perfect for monitoring ambient temperatures around the sensor’s physical location. User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds for alerts via SMS text and/or email. NIST certified product certification (NIST product certification) is available on leaded temperature sensors (select a lead length in order to see available certifications).Sense IoT sensors offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 350 meters through walls (12-14 walls typically). Using Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) also allows Sense IoT sensors to have better interference immunity from other wireless devices. Superior power management provides Sense IoT sensors with almost twice the battery life of standard wireless sensors.
Leading Enterprise Grade "Internet of Things" Solutions
- Coin cell sensors typically last 3+ years.
- AA and Industrial sensors typically last up to 12+ years.
- Accurate to +/- 1ºC
- Available with an external temperature probe
What's in the box
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Warehouse temperature monitoring to avoid frozen fire suppression systems
- HVAC system monitoring to detect failures or heating / cooling issues
- Monitor temperature of K9 units (dog collar's and kennel)
- Art gallery temperature monitoring
- Heat remediation of bed bugs (extermination)
- Freezer and cooler temperature monitoring to detect failure and prevent food spoilage
- Server room temperature monitoring
- Cadaver storage cooler temperature monitoring
- Greenhouse temperature monitoring
- Product Code: MNS2-9-W2-TS-ST
- Accuracy @25ºC: +/-1% 1ºC
- User Calibrated Accuracy: +/-0.25ºC
- Time Constant @ 25ºC: 15 sec max
- Weight: 102g
- Probe Operating Temperature Range: -40ºC to +125ºC
- Battery Type: 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- Dimension: 111.1mm x 62.7mm x 28.5mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 – 3.8V (2 x AA 1.5V Batteries or Optional Power Supply
- Battery Life: At 1 hour heart-beating setting, included AA batteries will typically last 6-8 Years.
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Alkaline: -18ºC to +55ºC
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Lithium: -40ºC to +60ºC
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature: +10ºC to +50ºC
- Enclosure Material: ABS
433 MHz Specification
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz Operating Frequency
- Certifications: CE Certified. Tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.
- Device Range: Devices range up to 350m non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
- Security: Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)