Motion Detection Sensor
$238.00 – $355.30 ex. GST
The Wireless Motion Detection Sensor detects motion and movement using infrared technology. When the sensor detects movement it communicates with the Sense IoT Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System. Sense IoT stores all data in the online system where the data can be reviewed and exported as a data sheet or graph. Notifications can be set up through the online system to alert the user when motion has been detectedSense IoT sensors offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 350 meters through walls (12-14 walls typical). Using Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) also allows Sense IoT sensors to have better interference immunity from other wireless devices. Superior power management provides Sense IoT sensors with almost twice the battery life of standard wireless sensors.
Leading Enterprise Grade "Internet of Things" Solutions
- Coin cell sensors typically last 3+ years.
- AA and Industrial sensors typically last up to 12+ years.
- Passive Infrared Technology
- Sensing Range of 5 m
What's in the box
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Area access monitoring
- Detect when people enter a room
- Many additional applications
Motion Detection Sensor Specifications
- Product Code: SNS2-4-W2-MS-IR
- Sensing Range: 5 m
- Current Consumption: Type: 170 uA Max: 300uA
- Wake-up Time: 30 Seconds
- Weight: 104.89g
- Battery Type: 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- Dimension: 111.1mm x 62.7mm x 28.5mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 – 3.8V (2 x AA 1.5V Batteries or Optional Power Supply
- Battery Life: At 1 hour heart-beating setting, included AA batteries will typically last 6-8 Years.
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Alkaline: -18ºC to +55ºC
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Lithium: -40ºC to +60ºC
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature: +10ºC to +50ºC
- Enclosure Material: ABS
433 MHz Specification
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz Operating Frequency
- Certifications: CE Certified. Tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.
- Device Range: Devices range up to 350m non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
- Security: Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)