$295.12 – $715.87 ex. GST
Leading Enterprise Grade "Internet of Things" Solutions
- Coin cell sensors typically last 3+ years.
- AA and Industrial sensors typically last up to 12+ years.
- Scientific grade sensor
- +/- 3% accuracy (between 10% – 90% RH).
What's in the box
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring
- Agricultural environmental monitoring
- Art gallery and museum environment monitoring
- Humidor monitoring
Humidity Sensor Specifications
- Product Code: SNS2-9-W2-HU-RH
- Accuracy: +/-3% Under normal conditions (10% – 90% RH)
- RH Operating Range: 0-100% RH
- RH Response Time: 8 Sec (tau 63%)
- Weight: 105g
- Battery Type: 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- Dimension: 111.1mm x 62.7mm x 28.5mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 – 3.8V (2 x AA 1.5V Batteries or Optional Power Supply
- Battery Life: At 1 hour heart-beating setting, included AA batteries will typically last 6-8 Years.
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Alkaline: -18ºC to +55ºC
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Lithium: -40ºC to +60ºC
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature: +10ºC to +50ºC
- Enclosure Material: ABS
433 MHz Specification
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz Operating Frequency
- Certifications: CE Certified. Tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.
- Device Range: Devices range up to 350m non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
- Security: Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)