$295.12 – $715.87 ex. GST
Sense IoT wireless humidity sensors allow you to monitor the relative humidity of the air within a room or enclosure. Ideal for monitoring humidity within greenhouses, industrial spaces, museums, saunas and humidors. They can also be used for residential applications such as controlling mould, mildew or dust mites.Sense IoT sensors offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 350 meters through walls (12-14 walls typical). Using Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) also allows Sense IoT sensors to have better interference immunity from other wireless devices. Superior power management provides Sense IoT sensors with almost twice the battery life of standard wireless sensors.
Leading Enterprise Grade "Internet of Things" Solutions
- Coin cell sensors typically last 3+ years.
- AA and Industrial sensors typically last up to 12+ years.
- Scientific grade sensor
- +/- 3% accuracy (between 10% – 90% RH).
What's in the box
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring
- Agricultural environmental monitoring
- Art gallery and museum environment monitoring
- Humidor monitoring
Humidity Sensor Specifications
- Product Code: SNS2-9-W2-HU-RH
- Accuracy: +/-3% Under normal conditions (10% – 90% RH)
- RH Operating Range: 0-100% RH
- RH Response Time: 8 Sec (tau 63%)
- Weight: 105g
- Battery Type: 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- Dimension: 111.1mm x 62.7mm x 28.5mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 – 3.8V (2 x AA 1.5V Batteries or Optional Power Supply
- Battery Life: At 1 hour heart-beating setting, included AA batteries will typically last 6-8 Years.
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Alkaline: -18ºC to +55ºC
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Lithium: -40ºC to +60ºC
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature: +10ºC to +50ºC
- Enclosure Material: ABS
433 MHz Specification
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz Operating Frequency
- Certifications: CE Certified. Tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.
- Device Range: Devices range up to 350m non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
- Security: Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)