$214.20 – $392.70 ex. GST
Sense IoT wireless dry contact sensors can be used to detect contact between two wired contact points, an external mechanical switch or a contact plate.Sense IoT sensors offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 350 meters through walls (12-14 walls typical). Using Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) also allows Sense IoT sensors to have better interference immunity from other wireless devices. Superior power management provides Sense IoT sensors with almost twice the battery life of standard wireless sensors.
- 1 ft (12 inch) lead wires
- Can integrate with switches
Principle of OperationThe Sense IoT wireless dry contact sensor detects when there is contact between the two wired end points. It can easily be integrated into existing switches or contact plates. When the sensor detects contact between the two end points, it will immediately turn on the RF radio and transmit the data to the wireless gateway and the Sense IoT Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System, allowing the user to immediately receive an SMS text or email alert. The sensor can be configured to detect both closed and open loops alerting if contact is made or broken.
Leading Enterprise Grade "Internet of Things" Solutions
- Coin cell sensors typically last 3+ years.
- AA and Industrial sensors typically last up to 12+ years.
- Senses immediate contact between wires
- Can also sense when contact is broken
- Varity of lead lengths available
What's in the box
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Barn door monitoring
- Freezer/ Cooler door monitoring
- Forklift seat switches
- Button or switch integration
- Production line tracking
- Many additional applications
Motion Detection Sensor Specifications
- Product #: SNS2-9-W2-DC-CF-L01
- Lead Wire Length: 1 ft (12 in)
- Detection Wires: High Impedance
- Weight: 104.9g
- Battery Type: 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- Dimension: 111.1mm x 62.7mm x 28.5mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 – 3.8V (2 x AA 1.5V Batteries or Optional Power Supply
- Battery Life: At 1 hour heart-beating setting, included AA batteries will typically last 6-8 Years.
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Alkaline: -18ºC to +55ºC
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Lithium: -40ºC to +60ºC
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature: +10ºC to +50ºC
- Enclosure Material: ABS
433 MHz Specification
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz Operating Frequency
- Certifications: CE Certified. Tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.
- Device Range: Devices range up to 350m non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
- Security: Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)