Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensor
$650.76 – $768.06 ex. GST
The mems based wireless carbon dioxide sensor allows you to monitor the level of carbon dioxide (CO2) gas in the surrounding air. Sense IoT wireless CO2 sensors have a small footprint and low cost but boast industry leading, premium performance specifications and are the longest lifetime sensors in the industry and the only CO2 sensor on the market powered by a coin cell battery (battery lasts over a year at 1 hour heartbeat). User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set customized alerts via SMS text or email when the sensor detects CO2 levels outside of the user's defined safe levels.Sense IoT sensors offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 350 meters through walls (12-14 walls typical). Using Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) also allows Sense IoT sensors to have better interference immunity from other wireless devices. Superior power management provides Sense IoT sensors with almost twice the battery life of standard wireless sensors.
Leading Enterprise Grade "Internet of Things" Solutions
- Coin cell sensors typically last 3+ years.
- AA and Industrial sensors typically last up to 12+ years.
What's in the box
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Indoor Air Quality
- Ventilation Management
- Landfill Gases
- Marine Vessels
- CO monitoring in schools
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensor Specifications
- Product Code: SNS2-9-W2-GS-C2
- Accuracy: +/- ((45ppm +3%) * (1+ 0.0013 * ?P))
- Calibration: Autocalibration
- Non Linearity: <1% of FS
- Pressure Dependence: 0.13% of reading per mm Hg in normal atmospheric conditions
- Response Time: 3 Minutes
- Weight: 127.6g
- Battery Type: 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- Dimension: 111.1mm x 62.7mm x 28.5mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 – 3.8V (2 x AA 1.5V Batteries or Optional Power Supply
- Battery Life: At 1 hour heart-beating setting, included AA batteries will typically last 6-8 Years.
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Alkaline: -18ºC to +55ºC
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Lithium: -40ºC to +60ºC
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature: +10ºC to +50ºC
- Enclosure Material: ABS
433 MHz Specification
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz Operating Frequency
- Certifications: CE Certified. Tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.
- Device Range: Devices range up to 350m non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
- Security: Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)