Pressure Meter 300 PSIG
$785.40 – $1,040.40 ex. GST
The Sense IoT wireless pressure sensor measures pressure from a 5 volt pressure transducer and transmits the pressure measurement to the Sense IoT portal. This solution combines a standard pressure transducer interfaced to a Sense IoT wireless radio.
• Measure pressure with 50 or 300 PSIG transducers (others available upon request).
• Measure non-caustic liquid or vapor pressures.
• Pressure transducer is NEMA 4X (IP66), CE rated.
By connecting the Sense IoT wireless pressure sensor to a pressurized gas, liquid or vapor supply line, it can measure the pressure within the line and send data to the Sense IoT Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System. The data is stored in the online system and can be reviewed and exported as a data sheet or graph. User customization allows you to set notifications and alerts from the system so you can know immediately if pressure is above or below an optimal range.
What's in the box
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Compressors/ Compressed air supply lines
- Water supply lines
- Gas supply lines
- Pumping systems
- Irrigation system pressure
- Industrial process monitoring
- Trash compaction equipment
- Many additional applications
Pressure Transducer Specifications
- Operating Temperature: -18 to 79°C
- Thermal Effect on Reading: ±0.02% FS/°F. (includes zero and span)
- Media: Gas, Liquid or Vapor
- Response Time: 300 msec
- Stability: 1.0% FS/year (Typ.)
- Wire Length: 1 Meter shielded cable (between gauge and wireless unit)
- Accuracy: 1.0% FS; 0.5% RSS; (Includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability)
- Input Voltage: 0-15 V
- Voltage Measurement Range: 0-5.2 V
- Voltage Measurement Resolution: ~0.5 mV
- Voltage Measurement Accuracy: ± (2% of reading + 1.5 mV)
- Pressure Measurement Range: ± (2% of reading + 1.05% FS)
- User Calibrated Accuracy: +/- 1% FS
- Process Connection: ¼" NPT-Male Standard
- Pressure Transducer(s): 50 or 300 PSIG (Others available upon request)
- Weight: 292 grams
- Security: Encrypt-RF® (256-bit key exchange and AES-128 CTR)
- Max Output Voltage: 5.5 V
- User Calibrated Pressure Accuracy: ± (0.5% of reading + 0.5% FS)
- Pressure Measurement Accuracy: ± (2% of reading + 1.05% FS)
433 MHz Specification
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz Operating Frequency
- Certifications: CE Certified. Tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.
- Device Range: Devices range up to 350m non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
- Security: Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)