Current Meter 0-20 mA
$209.44 – $444.72 ex. GST
The Sense IoT Wireless 0-20 mA Current Meter is capable of measuring the current off another device or sensor up to 20mA VDC.Sense IoT sensors offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 350 meters through walls (12-14 walls typical). Using Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) also allows Sense IoT sensors to have better interference immunity from other wireless devices. Superior power management provides Sense IoT sensors with almost twice the battery life of standard wireless sensors.
- Measures current up to 20 mA
Principle of OperationBy connecting the leads on the Wireless 0-20 mA Current Meter to the positive and ground terminals of another device, the sensor can measure the current and send data to the Sense IoT Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System. The data is stored in the online system and can be reviewed and exported as a data sheet or graph. Notifications can be set up through the online system to alert the user when certain thresholds have been met or exceeded.
Leading Enterprise Grade "Internet of Things" Solutions
- Coin cell sensors typically last 3+ years.
- AA and Industrial sensors typically last up to 12+ years.
- Interfaces with sensor between 0-20 mA
What's in the box
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Current transducer monitoring
- pH sensors
- Dissolved oxygen sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Magnetic flow sensors
- Many additional applications
Motion Detection Sensor Specifications
- Product #: SNS2-9-W2-MA-020
- Resolution: ~ 0.01 mA (11-bit single ended)
- Accuracy: Uncalibrated: 0.7 mA, 0.35 mA typical | Calibrated: 0.05 mA
- Conversion Time: 228 µs
- Full Scale Voltage: 0 - 20 mA
- Weight: 104.9 g
- Battery Type: 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- Dimension: 111.1mm x 62.7mm x 28.5mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 – 3.8V (2 x AA 1.5V Batteries or Optional Power Supply
- Battery Life: At 1 hour heart-beating setting, included AA batteries will typically last 6-8 Years.
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Alkaline: -18ºC to +55ºC
- Max Operating Temperature Using AA Lithium: -40ºC to +60ºC
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature: +10ºC to +50ºC
- Enclosure Material: ABS
433 MHz Specification
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz Operating Frequency
- Certifications: CE Certified. Tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950.
- Device Range: Devices range up to 350m non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
- Security: Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)